Followers

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Still puzzled.

Assalamualaikum.... Ola ola...
Seems like long long time I was not here. Busy with the holiday, the books, the marathon of korean drama , the cooking and so on.. Its about one month I became degree housewife. Ha-ha! But I'm enjoyed it. Seriously, I'm not ready to go to school yet. ( I hate when I'm counting the day! )  I'm prefer to cook everyday. I'm very happy when the people finished it! Well I'm not master chief, but I just can cook. =p

I don't know what actually I'm talking about. Just write down the things that crossed in my mind. Oh yea, I got my exam result . Alhamdulillah, my eyes can't stop 'bling bling' . chinca? ( I don't know how to spell it, but its korea's writing - romanji style, meaning trully??? omo! )  Speechless already. I didn't expect it. Honestly, I'm too worry thinking about my result during the holiday. Huh!! Because I was "bubbling" in my exam sheets. But but but.. I knew, Allah helped me. Alhamdulillah. I'll do my best to stay on that stage in this semester. 

Enough bout that. 

##########
Day by day, the time has come and I'm officially forget about it. ( my mouth said like this but in my mind, I want to keep 'this' ) Okay, I admitted it. I have been thinking about it ..... arghhh!!! WHY I CAN'T ERASE 'IT' ????!!!
##########

By the way, this is July. Hey you, welcome back!!!! Finally, you arrived safely! Of course I'm happy! ( but I'm not excited anymore ) I don't know why. Why it happened?? I don't know too. ( I got pieces of puzzle in my mind ) When I read your message today, I just can smile, yes a little bitter smile. Oh, we are not far away. We are so near. Yes very very near. However, I can feel that you're at North pole, and I'm at South pole. This is precautions, not my negative thinking. I'm 22 years old young lady, and I know that I'm matured! Ha-ha. ( my best friend told me, when you turned 22, you must be an adult) Yes, I'm an adult right now. 

Okay, I don't want to take it seriously. Let it go smoothly and I know there's will come out with a good 'product' by helping from the God. I believe it. =)

Now, I have to focus on my action research, my school, my students, my family , my friend. But I still need you as my inspiration. I don't hate you actually. Gomapda...naegyutae wajoseo. ( Thank you , for coming to my side ;) 

No comments: