Followers

Friday, October 1, 2010

lets change your world !


You cannot change the world, but you can present the world with one improved person : Yourself. You can go to work on yourself to make yourself into the kind of person you admire and respect. You can become a role model and set a standard for others. You can control and discipline yourself to resist acting or speaking in a negative way toward anyone for any reason. You can insist upon always doing things the loving way, rather than the hurtful way. By doing these things each day, you can continue on your journey toward becoming an exceptional human being.

p/s : I want to change my world too. For that person, thank you for your guide. I admitted that you are one of my inspirations. I felt so lucky because I met you 8 months ago..but actually we have met since we were young. Yes, you saved me from being stupid person at that time. Although I have best friends, but who knows, Allah sent you to save me. Thanks friend. I really appreciated it. I knew it was hard to find true friend in this fast and selfish world.

This world is not a permenent world and our life in this tempory world is very short like a thin string tied between two edges. In this time how can we find friends and friendships which is true and trustable. Friendships involves recognition or familarity with another's personality. Friends must share likes and dislikes, interest, views, passion of their life and world. This gives a lot of recognition with the person whom we need have friendship.

Friendship takes time, time to know each other, time to build shared memories, time to invest in each other's growth. You were not my best friend but you will be my true friend. Yes, you and me were in the process to be a good friendship and we will be a true friend one day. Insyallah.

Hey, my friend, sometimes, you like my mother. You always gave positive reactions when I asked something. I knew that you cared about me. You're such a nice person. I still remembered when you told me that day :

" Don't worry friend, your secrets are save with me. I'll always support you."

Enough about that person. Thanks again. I praise Allah for sending you my friend.


No comments: